- It has an XGA resolution of 1024 x 768.
- It has up to 3600 lumens of brightness for clarity.
- You can connect your device to it via HDMI, VGA, and USB ports.
- It’s flexible and portable for conveniently placing in your space.
- It has a normal lamp life of 6000 hours, and 12000 hours in eco mode.
- It comes with a remote control for convenient use.
This Epson 3LCD projector is a great projector hire option for corporate events such as presentations and displays in offices and classrooms. It’s flexible and portable for finding the ideal place to install it, and 3600 lumens of brightness for clarity in the content your displaying. It supports connections via HDMI, VGA, and USB.
|Max Display Size||
EQUIPMENT HIRE FAQ'S
- BOOKING & PAYMENT
- DELIVERY & PICK UP
- ID REQUIREMENTS
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- ADD YOUR QUESTION!
HIRE DURATION, EQUIPMENT PICK UP & RETURNS.
Equipment rental is available in blocks of 24hrs with equipment pick up time between 9-11am on the day of hire. If you need to pick up outside of this time please contact us in advance to organise a different pickup time. Equipment needs to be returned before 11am on the following day. If you would like to return later you can book additional days at 50% of the hire price.
HOW CAN I PLACE A BOOKING?
The fastest and easiest way to book your audiovisual equipment hire package would be to simply select the most relevant AV hire package on our website. You can also book individual sound and lighting hire items to build your own package. If you have any issues booking online we can also create a custom package for you and send an invoice for payment. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a quote.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
Payment can be made via instant bank transfer (Poli) , All major Debit & Credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) as well as PayPal. Your booking is only confirmed once payment has been received. In the case of a quote/invoice we need to receive proof of payment in order to confirm your booking.
IS THERE A RENTAL BOND?
We only take a rental bond for bookings of equipment value over $3,000. As a condition of hire we require you to sign an indemnity form that states that you take full responsibility for any damage or loss to equipment hire to the total value of the equipment value + any replacement costs and administrative fees.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY & PICK UP COSTS?
Equipment delivery is available at a base rate of $30 plus $1.5 per kilometre distance from our office in Upper Coomera. Equipment delivery & pick up is available at a base rate of $30 + $3 per km. You can calculate your delivery cost at the checkout. Bookings for the standard delivery must be made at least 2 Days in advance of booking in order to ensure sufficient processing time. Bookings are subject to standard terms and conditions and stock availability. To confirm availability please contact us directly. Delivery will be made on the booking date between 9am to 5pm, unless a specific delivery time has been booked (please email us to confirm suitable delivery times.)
DO YOU DELIVER TO MY AREA?
Our service area includes the entire Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounding areas. We go as far south as Ballina, through to Gold Coast, Brisbane and as far north as Bundaberg. You can see our service are map here
CUSTOMER PICK UP & RETURN
You can collect your booking free of charge from our office in Upper Coomera on the day of your booking. Customer pick-up time is usually from 9-11am, with a specific pick up time to be organised to ensure the gear is ready prior to your arrival. Pick-up times outside of this time window can be organised in advanced subject to availability.
All bookings need to be returned before 11am on the day after the booking date to avoid late fees. If this is not possible, additional days can be booked in advance at 50% off the daily rate.
WHAT ARE YOUR ID REQUIREMENTS?
1. An original photo ID in-store. This can be one of the following:
- Queensland or New South Wales Drivers Licence*
- Government issued Passport**
- Government issued Proof of Age card**
- Any other Drivers Licence**
- Medicare Card
- Forklift, Gun Licence, Working at Heights or other Government issued ID
- Government issued Passport
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
In order to guarantee the availability of the equipment the hirer has ordered on a specific date Gold Coast Speaker Hire will require to charge the credit card for the full amount at the time of booking. This payment secures the said equipment exclusively for your event date. Please see below for our cancellation rules and fees:
- Over 30 Days notice from event date : No cancellation fee (refund less processing fees / event hire credit)
- 7-29 Days notice from event date: 20% cancellation fee (refund less processing fees / event hire credit)
- 3-6 Days notice from event date: 50% cancellation fee (refund less processing fees / event hire credit)
- 48 hours from event date : Non refundable / 100% cancellation fee
Have a question you would like to ask? Let us know and we will add it to our FAQ section :)
ALL ENVIRONMENTS - MORE INFO
This projector is suitable for environments of all brightness levels. (Excluding outdoor events if it is sunny - this may impact picture quality)